MCCA helps organizations improve the service they offer to their customers.
We connect and support industry leaders and practitioners from all sectors who share a passion for improvement in customer experience.
We gather insights, opinions and concepts and use these to develop effective solutions and address business challenges in a trusted and confidential setting.
Be part of it!
All MCCA products and services are designed to support continuous improvement.
Whether you are attending an intimate round-table event for 10 people, an annual conference with 200 people or logging in to a webinar, there are opportunities to experience alternative methodologies, learn with others, and take away ideas to accelerate progress in your own organization.
How do you want to engage?
MCCA is able to offer tailored solutions to meet your needs. Get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Your MCCA partnership includes:
- MCCA EVENTS – MCCA hosts a variety of events throughout the year giving you the opportunity to network and promote the work you do.
- ADVOCACY AND POLICY DEVELOPMENT – MCCA is a lobbying organization that advocates for and fosters economic development for the customer contact service Industry in Manitoba – share your concerns and insights with us.
- SPONSORSHIP AND ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES – MCCA offers sponsorship of our events, as well as advertising opportunities on our website and in our event publications.
- RECOGNITION – MCCA supports your employee recognition strategies through Manitoba Excellence in Customer Contact Achievement (MECCA) awards and Customer Service Week. We recognize your hard work and achievements! SUCCESS = PEOPLE
- MONTHLY e-NEWS – send in your news and success stories and we will share your information with other members.
- JOB POSTINGS – members are always looking for new staff! Use our job posting forum as a tool to find new employees.
- ASSESSMENTS – the “Right Fit” assessment tool - our web-based assessments offer a variety of aptitude, personality, and skills tests that analyze a wide number of traits and abilities.
- LUNCH AND LEARNS - Our Lunch and Learn sessions allow your team to take bite size chunks out of some sweet subjects. Each session is between 30 - 45 minutes and explores helpful topics in a fun atmosphere.
- TRAINING SOLUTIONS - Explore Our Training Solutions |Create your action plan for success! | Discounted pricing for members.
- CUSTOMIZED TRAINING - MCCA has a variety of on demand training options available for delivery or we can develop training based on your specific needs.
January 1, 2020
Manitoba Customer Contact Association partners with Manitoba Tourism Education Council
We are excited to announce that MCCA will be partnering with Manitoba Tourism Education Council (MTEC) in 2020. For more information on this partnership contact MCCA Executive Director at [email protected]
WORKING TOGETHER TO PROMOTE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE IN MANITOBA
- MCCA - working together for a stronger and more successful customer contact service Industry
- MTEC - delivering knowledge for business success