CELEBRATING 23 YEARS OF CUSTOMER CONTACT ACHIEVEMENT
Since 1999, Manitoba Customer Contact Association (MCCA) has celebrated the Manitoba Excellence in Customer Contact Achievement (MECCA) Awards. The purpose of the awards program is to recognize excellence and evoke pride in the Customer Contact Centre Industry.
Each year, we celebrate organizations and their staff who exemplify the BEST that our industry has to offer.
Celebrating a dynamic Industry – together we are stronger! Awards were handed out in the following categories:
Representative of the Year
Leader of the Year
Alan Sauve Volunteer Award
5 year and 10 year Volunteer Award
Training and Performance
Health and Wellness
Kevin Shaw - Board of Director Chair
MCCA is committed to providing opportunities to connect, learn and celebrate one another, our journeys, and experiences. Recognizing excellence in our world is one of my favorite ways to do just that. Your vision as leaders, as service professionals and operations experts reflects a deep-rooted sense of purpose and passion for service excellence. We celebrate you all for your contribution to your clients, your colleagues and your community.
Please join me in congratulating our award recipients and thanking them for all they do. Join me in the opportunity to learn from them, create some new connections and rekindle past ones.
Thank you to the MCCA team, our members, judges, and sponsors for your ongoing support to keep our Industry connected and thriving.
Bruce Rose - Executive Director
Every idea you shared, every opportunity you seized, every contribution you made over the past year, helped us all achieve new heights of success. Kudos to your unwavering dedication and commitment.
You and your work has exceeded expectations this past year and continues to have significant contribution to our journey of success as an Industry. Thank you for choosing to be with the customer contact Industry.
Thank you for motivating and encouraging us all with your actions and your words. May you continue to inspire us for many years to come. Your dedication towards delivering high-quality output is truly commendable.
I take this moment to convey my heartfelt thanks and appreciation for your work. Congratulations to all the nominees and winners!
Organization Award Winners
People Awards Winners
To access the list of winners - contact the MCCA Office at [email protected].
Alan Sauve Award
This is year 4 for the Alan Sauvé Award which recognizes a person or persons who exemplifies a positive outlook and attitude at work, home and in the community. The recipient of this award is inspiring, optimistic, encouraging, the cheerleader, fun, selfless, the person others turn to for help, reliable, the team player with the “can do” spirit.
Congratulations to this year's recipients -
Sheri Banville, MCCA
Priya McConnell, Bell MTS
2022 MECCA is a program of MCCA.
MCCA is an industry association comprised of companies and organizations associated with the customer contact service sector.
Understanding the needs of our growing Industry allows us to offer valuable training to agents, supervisors, and management for organizations of all sizes as well as create profitable networking opportunities.
- An increasing number of members are engaged, recognized and enriched by the partnership with MCCA and each other.
- An Industry that is thriving through professional development capacity building strategies.
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with sector partners and other like-minded groups.
Our investment promise to you is to:
- Focus on long term issues and strategic vision
- Deliver programming to support employee development
- Facilitate partnerships that support attraction to the industry
- Promote the industry as one offering rewarding careers
- Commit to ensuring long-term sustainability
What we do:
- Promote the development and sustainability of a growing, healthy and dynamic industry
- Provide access to current and innovative “best practices”
- Deliver meaningful high quality training, including industry certification
- Share knowledge about industry information, trends and challenges
- Present opportunities for partnering networking and showcasing services and/or products
- Recognize excellence within the contact centre industry
- Enhance the industry’s profile and public perception
Become a Partner and join our ever-expanding network committed to delivering the best customer experience.