The 7 Sacred Teachings are a set of lessons on human behaviour.
This series is designed for leaders with a focus on incorporating cultural values into their workplace.
Each module will explore one of the 7 teachings and how to apply it in the context of leadership roles.
- Humility is a key characteristic of Leadership
- Wisdom in Communication and Accepting Accountability
- Respect in Navigating Conflict
- Courage through Emotional Intelligence
- Honesty foundational qualities to Building Trust as a Leader
- Truth never changes. Truth teaches us the ability to Adapt to Change.
- Love – The drive for stronger Employee Engagement and the invitation to be a better leader.
What you will learn:
- The meaning of the 7 Sacred Teachings
- How these teachings apply to leadership attributes
- The importance of leading with humility
- Effective strategies for overcoming communication barriers
- How to be an accountable leader and inspire personal accountability
- Your Emotional Intelligence strengths and weaknesses
What you will gain:
- Tools to assess your leadership style
- The ability to recognize conflict management styles and how to be fluid in choosing the style that best suits the situation
- Stronger relationships with the understanding of the 5 characteristics of Emotional Intelligence
- An appreciation of how cultural values can influence our workplaces in positive ways
Attending our workshops gives you:
- Tools and techniques to be more efficient and effective in your current and future roles.
- New and upgraded skills, best practices, and strategies you can begin to use the minute you get back to your workplace.
- Increased productivity and effectiveness.
- Up-to-date trends and developments in the workplace.
- Fresh ideas and insights gained from networking with other like-minded professionals across Canada.
Dates: September 26, October 3, October 10, October 17
Time for all sessions: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm | in-class delivery at 1000 Waverley Street
To register for this session contact [email protected]