|Management vs. Leadership ZOOM|
Walk away with an understanding of the importance of balancing tasks, process and people to achieve organizational and professional success. In this session you will assess your leadership style, discuss core leadership and professional competencies, and conduct a SWOT analysis.
· Describe the difference between management and leadership
· Identify your Leadership Style and how to adapt their style to the people they manage
· Understand the characteristics of transactional versus transformational leadership
· Assess competencies in relation to the leadership pyramid
· Perform a SWOT analysis to develop an action plan to expand their leadership
This session will be delivered as part of MCCA’s partnership with the MTEC.
To register for this event email [email protected] no later than December 4, 2020.