In-Person Work From Home Conference
Denver, CO July 20-21, 2022
Two-day in person meetings to get Work From Home and Hybrid Work Right.
We are back to in-person meetings, deep-dive discussions for understanding what others are doing with work from home and hybrid work. Join us for two uninterrupted days, tons of meaningful takeaways, many new connections.
Michele Rowan, industry leader in WFH/Hybrid work and former VP of Performance Management for Hilton Worldwide leads and facilitates this session.
Meeting Topics - Attendees set the Agenda:
- Repurposing office space, hubs, co-located shared spaces
- Virtual sourcing, interviewing, assessing, hiring, onboarding, hiring direct to home
- Building and sustaining cultural and emotional connections, socializing platforms
- Refreshing WFH/hybrid workflows, business process, policies
- Coaching and QA in a hybrid/fully remote environment
- Managing mixed teams, team building, gamification
- Water cooler conversations and informal touch points
- Security, surveillance, equipment and services provisioning
- Technology investments to leverage both CX and employee experience
- In-person conference
- Guest speakers with case studies
- Intimate discussions, limited seats up to 40
- Attendees drive the agenda - topics submitted in advance
- $1395 per attendee, 25% discount for additional attendees