Emotional Intelligence is the ability to manage ourselves and our relationships effectively by identifying, assessing, and managing the emotions of one's self, others, and groups. In this workshop, we explore the key components of emotional intelligence: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Internal Motivation and Social Skills
Gain a solid foundation of EI as we:
- Define and discuss Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Self-assess your Emotional Intelligence while building EI skills
- Discuss empathy and the importance of seeing multiple perspectives
- Understand the Platinum Rule
- Develop an action plan to work on Self-awareness and Emotional Intelligence
This session will be delivered as part of MCCA’s partnership with the MTEC.