Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
In this 36-hour course, participants explore the impact CRM strategy has on business and customer relations.
Students will discover how a CRM system helps businesses keep customer contact details current, track customer interactions, manage customer accounts, while improving Customer Lifetime Value (CLV).
Experience a comprehensive examination of customer retention and value while exploring the importance of technology and relationship building strategies. With this course, you will master CRM principles as a leader within your organization.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Identify the dynamics and economics of customer acquisition, retention, value and access
- Understand how to evaluate the effectiveness of service delivery and its impact on customers
- Develop relationship building techniques
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to execute a strategy that aligns human resources, business processes, and technology to assure a positive customer experience
Date: April 6 – June 8
Time: 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Virtual Delivery (Classes will be held on Wednesday evenings)
- CAM: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Course - $620
- Course materials (mandatory manual) - $80
To register for this course contact [email protected]