Customer Service Specialization -
University of Manitoba, Extended Education and Manitoba Customer Contact Association have collaborated to present the Certificate in Applied Management: Customer Service Specialization.
This certification gives access to those interested in future growth as leaders in customer service management while providing a pathway for completing other programs with Continuing and Professional Studies.
Upon completion of these courses, students will have:
- Capacity to integrate knowledge gained with stronger communication skills needed as a leader
- Capacity to develop stronger teams and empower employees with effective feedback and coaching skills
- Capacity to create healthy work environments while adopting situational leadership modalities and successfully resolve workplace conflicts
- Capacity to maintain operational standards through the use of appropriate scheduling and forecasting techniques
- Capacity to align human resources, technology, and strategies to retain clients through an effective use of CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
MCCA is an industry association comprised of Manitoba companies and organizations associated with the customer contact industry.
MCCA has created this video to let you know about the CAM program.
See and print our eight page brochure about the CAM program.
Students typically take 1 to 2 years to complete the program. However, students have up to six years from the time that they apply to the program through Extended Education - University of Manitoba.
It is suggested that you initially complete the courses through Manitoba Customer Contact Association prior to enrolling at the University of Manitoba.
The program consists of 216 contact hours. 108 course hours from the University of Manitoba and 108 course hours from Manitoba Customer Contact Association.
Manitoba Customer Contact Association
Plus one of the following:
- Leadership Skills for Customer Service Managers (36 hours)
- Skills for Managing Customer Service Performance (36 hours)
University of Manitoba
Plus one of the following:
MCCA course fees for members $560.00 per course
Course materials fee for members $60.00
University of Manitoba - see U of M’s website for fees.
Course Materials Fee
Please visit Manitoba Customer Contact Association regarding the cost of course materials.
Please visit the U of M’s website regarding the Digital Materials Fee for courses.
How to Apply
Manitoba Customer Contact Association -
Visit MCCA’s events page for dates and registration links.
Submit completed University of Manitoba
application forms and transcripts (if applicable) to the University using the contact information below:
Manitoba Customer Contact Association:
University of Manitoba:
Student Information Services (SIS)