Do you like to help others and pride yourself on providing exceptional customer service? Would you like to work from home? If so, here at CAA Club Group we have the role for you!
We are looking to expand by hiring permanent, full time, work from home, Inbound Sales Advisors. Our Membership Sales team is made up of driven, customer-oriented agents who are obsessed with Member safety. Working in a call centre environment, you will be selling and upgrading CAA memberships to both potential and existing CAA Members. As a work from home Associate, you will need hard wired, high speed internet connection and a dedicated distraction free work space or office. Shifts range from 8am to 8pm EST Monday through to Saturday and Sundays 9am to 6pm EST with every 2nd weekend of work.
Who we are
As Canada's largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe-- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward. Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development-- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results. CAA Club Group (CCG) is known for providing stellar emergency roadside assistance to our motoring Members and non-Members. We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right and feeling good about it.
• Responsible for receiving inbound telephone inquiries and concerns from our members and resolving issues
• Navigating through our various systems to facilitate the resolution of member requests
• Provide exceptional customer service while meeting and exceeding all internal quality standards and KPI's (Key Performance Indicators)
• Completion of post-secondary education
• Two to three years of customer service experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Demonstrate ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Genuine empathetic communication style
**Must be available to work varied shifts including weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Manitoba Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Manitobans with Disabilities Act, 2013 (AMA). CAA CCG will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.