Be a Hero and Work from Home with Skybridge Americas!
***Only French Bilingual candidates will be considered.
Earn an extra $750 signing bonus! See details below this ad.
Are you looking for the ability to balance work, home, and school in your busy lifestyle? Are you interested in joining a company that has successfully navigated the challenges of COVID-19 by ensuring our employees' safety and well-being? Skybridge America's Agents Anywhere program is the place for you!! We are experts at work-at-home and we want you to join us. We are growing and looking for amazing people in Manitoba, Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, Alberta or British Columbia to become part of the Skybridge experience!
As a Roadside Rescue Agent, you will be the hero to those in need, responding to people who have experienced unplanned vehicle breakdowns and taking ownership of the situation. You will be responding to incoming customer calls and/or e-mails for emergency roadside assistance as well as various member services inquiries and transactions. We need heroes who can actively listen while displaying confidence and empathy to customers, and who can work with a sense of urgency to ensure that a Roadside Provider is dispatched efficiently and immediately, avoiding any possible delays in rescuing the customer.
- Providing a second-to-none customer experience with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Strong communication skills in English and French, both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills; follow-up and follow-through is critical
- Ability to multi-task by navigating multiple computers programs while on the phone
- A quiet space to work, free from background noise and distraction
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Be able to complete all recruiting steps and provide necessary pre-hire requirements in a timely fashion. Please note that there will be several rounds of screening involved in the process.
- The convenience of working out of your home!
- Comprehensive fully paid training online with live instructors
- A leadership team that wants you to be successful and knows when we work together, we can accomplish a lot
- Incentive programs to supplement your income
- A suite of benefits that includes medical and dental as well as an employee assistance program
Paid Time Off - up to three weeks
- Growth opportunities
- A feeling of accomplishment when you make the difference in a customer's day!
Skybridge Americas requires its employees to provide their own devices to work at home. Here is a summary of our Technical Requirements.
- PC compatible system (no Android OS)
- Desktop or laptop with admin access (Chromebook, Tablets, Mini PCs, Android Systems, other smart devices are NOT supported)
- Windows 8 or newer Windows Desktop Operating System
- Two monitors required: 19 inches or greater
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 10 or higher OR Google Chrome latest version
- Anti-Malware software
- Hard-wired Internet Connection (WIFI connections are NOT supported)
- USB Headset to free your hands while taking calls (we recommend Plantronics Audio 628)
- For the detailed list of requirements and product recommendations, please visit: https://www.skybridgeconnections.com/equipment
Skybridge Americas is committed to diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: Signing bonuses offered to newly hired employees will be paid in two installments ($250 after 30 days and $500 after 60 days) and will only be paid to full-time employees in good standing with the company at the time the bonus is paid. Ask your recruiter for complete details.