22-Apr-2021 to 04-May-2021 (CST)
$$$ Incentive Programs, Base pay + incentives, merit increase at 6 months and annually, premium program to earn up to an additional $0.50 per hour.
Lady luck is on your side because you are one step closer to the home of high-performing individuals that represent North America's iconic brands. Want to know more? READ ON!
We are seeking individuals that value positive customer experiences and providing great service during every contact. If you are fun, energetic and enjoy making a positive difference in the lives of people, then we want you to join our team!
As an At-home Brand Agent supporting the client that you will represent, you will provide customer service, support and advice to customers through different communication channels.
This position is only offered to individuals residing in the following Canadian provinces NB, MB, SK
Here's what we are looking for:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Providing a second-to-none customer experience with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills; follow-up and follow-through is critical
- Excellent technology/systems skills and ability to multi-task by navigating multiple computers programs while on the phone
- A quiet space to work, free from background noise and distraction
You MUST meet the minimum hiring requirements for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) to qualify for our Agents Anywhere program. The following are required:
- Reliable internet speed and broadband connection (5 Mbps download, 2.5 Mbps upload)
- Windows 8.1 or newer (Windows 10 preferred)
- Must have extra monitor/s.
- A good quality USB headset with a mute button is required for online training and handling live customer calls.
For the detailed list of requirements and product recommendations, please visit https://skybridgeamericas.applicantpro.com/pages/workfromhome/.
- The convenience of working out of your home!
- A comprehensive fully paid training online with live instructors
- A leadership team that wants you to be successful and knows when we work together, we can accomplish a lot
- A fun and engaging environment where you can connect and celebrate with your co-workers.
- A suite of benefits that includes medical, dental, vision and short-term disability as well as an employee assistance program
- Paid vacation time
- Growth opportunities and the possibility to expand your skills through cross-training and account reassignment
- A feeling of accomplishment when you make the difference in a customer's day!
We don't like to boast, but we're good at what we do! Skybridge Americas is a people-driven company delivering great experiences every day for some of North America's best-known brands. We're a team of highly-skilled, customer-focused problem solvers providing world-class customer contact services. Because people are at the core of what we do, we work hard at providing an environment for our employees where they feel valued, inspired and proud to be part of our team. We were recognized by CIO Applications Magazine as among the Top 10 Contact Center Companies in 2019, an honour we are proud to share!
Skybridge Americas is committed to diversity, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.