Come join us and get a $250 signing bonus!
We are seeking Customer Care Specialists to join our amazing team in providing great service during every contact. If you are a problem-solver, energetic and enjoy making a positive impact on a person's day, then we'd love for you to come join us!
Awesome Perks and Benefits:
- 3 weeks paid time off annually because you deserve that rest and relaxation
- Fun and comprehensive fully paid virtual training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Extra earnings potential with attendance and performance premiums
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision and an employee assistance program
- Growth Opportunities within the organization!
What you'll be doing
- Field incoming calls for our retail/sweepstakes and digital entertainment client
- Process payments, track packages, help with sweepstakes draws entry and other customer assistance tasks.
- Provide accurate data and leave concise feedback and documentation in a computer-based system
What are we looking for?
- Proven effective oral and written communication skills, and an engaging personality
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent technology skills and ability to multi-task
- Understanding of metrics-driven performance environment
- A dedicated space where you can take phone calls without background interference.
- A Windows laptop or a desktop
- Reliable internet speed and broadband connection (5 Mbps download, 2.5 Mbps upload)
- Hardwired or ethernet connection to the internet during your shift
- At least 1 extra monitor and the correct cable (minimum of 19" in screen size)
- A wired USB headset with a mute button
- Smartphone to be able to log into our system.
- Updated anti-virus software. No need to look, you can find and download the required antivirus software here: https://www.skybridgeconnections.com/copy-of-equipment
For Technical requirement recommendations and further information please visit: https://www.skybridgeconnections.com/equipment
Who is Skybridge Americas?
We are a people-driven company delivering great experiences every day for some of North America's best-known brands. We're a team of highly-skilled, customer-focused problem solvers, providing world-class customer contact services. Because people are at the core of what we do, we work hard at providing an environment for our employees where they feel valued, inspired and proud to be part of our team. Learn more about us: https://www.skybridgeconnections.com/careers
Skybridge Americas is committed to diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.