Full Job Description
Summary: The Training/Quality Manager (TQM) will lead a small team of Training/Quality Analysts to provide support to the contact center operations team by empowering contact center associates (CCA’s) to deliver customer service excellence to Market Force client customers. A call center’s reputation is built on strong ability to resolve customer challenges with a unique and satisfying experience. The TQM will partner with contact center leadership to support quality of service through the execution of quality assurance procedure and robust agent training. The ideal candidate will want to work in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment where he or she learns proprietary software that is constantly evolving.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Work with the quality assurance vendor to ensure metrics and deliverables are met.
2. Report to the VP Global Contact center on trends in quality performance, and work aids created to improve CSA performance and customer experience.
3. Monitor CCA customer contacts across several mediums (phone, chat, e-mail, web comment, social media, etc.) and multiple clients with unique customer service expectations.
4. Evaluate CCA customer contacts against established MFI and Client requirements providing documented insight that can be leveraged to coach the contact center agents to improved quality delivery and improved customer experience.
Training / Coaching (shared with peers)
1. Lead/organize the work efforts of a team of training coordinators to accomplish the objectives of the quality assurance and training group.
2. Report to the VP Global Contact center on training execution
3. Maintains/Updates training materials for CC programs as required.
4. Creates/Delivers refresher training sessions to CC agents when need is identified
5. Creates/Delivers new hire training to new recruits into the MFI CC organization
6. Maintain/Create material for the CC Knowledge Base and Learning Management system
7. Report on training compliance, completion and result.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Previous leadership experience required. Minimum of 3 years in supervisory capacity.
- Previous experience with Quality Assurance practices in a contact center environment.
- Experience leading a Quality Assurance team or acting as a Quality Assurance advocate
- Experience working with LMS (Learning Management Systems)
- Experience in delivery of training programs and leadership of people
- Ability to learn MFI proprietary software for contact handling.
- Ability to provide regular, recurring and insightful analysis that will drive program performance required.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Recognizes that as the owner of the QA program, ultimate success is tied directly to the broader performance of the MFI Contact Center and its ability to deliver against Quality objectives. Has a leadership mentality.
- Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things. Holds direct reporting teams to same standards.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Proficient in the use and application of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Manages a team of training coordinators
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Hybrid Environment. Must be able to work remotely. May be requested up to 1 to 2 times per week to come to office for team working sessions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
Benefits we offer:
Our company fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. We are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
- MFI Corporate & Personal Bonus Program
- Flexible Vacation Time
- Benefits (Single or Family) - Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Winnipeg, MB
Apply via Indeed.