Solution Center Reservation Agent – Remote Opportunity!
Who We Are
Scootaround is North America’s leading mobility enhancement company. Our Solution Center Division rents scooters, wheelchairs, walkers, oxygen, and all other types of personal mobility equipment in over 2,500 locations across North America. Since 1997, Scootaround has been a proven innovator in developing solutions for travelers requiring personal mobility equipment. Today, Scootaround is the only company in the world uniquely positioned to accommodate a growing demographic utilizing these services worldwide.
Scootaround is hiring full-time and part-time Solution Center Reservation Agent's to join our team! As an integral part of the Solution Center team, you will provide creative solutions and resources needed to assist and support our customers on their mobility needs at home and while traveling.
What You Will Do
- Identify customer needs and assist the customer in reaching a decision to book their reservations of mobility equipment through inbound and outbound telephone calling (no cold calling).
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers.
- Obtain and document details relating to client reservations.
- Input details into reservations online system with high accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage customer concerns effectively with appropriate follow-up based on company policies and procedures.
- Assist customers through live chat and on-line inquiries.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum 6 months Remote Working experience required.
- Experience in a call center/high call volume environment.
- 2 years of Customer Service experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong multi-task skills.
- Creative approach to solving complex problems.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills (listening, courteous, professional) with a knack for defusing upset customers.
- Must be fluent in English, and any additional languages are an asset.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Strong attention to detail to enter customer data with accuracy.
- Self-confidence, instinct and compassion with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Flexible and able to work all shifts including evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays.
- Familiar with United States geography (capital cities, states etc.).
- 10am - 9pm CST Monday - Friday
- Required to work at minimum 1 weekend day every other weekend.
- Part-Time (Minimum 20 hours).
- Flexible hours between 10am - 9pm CST
- Required to work at minimum one Saturday or Sunday weekly.
- $15.00/ hr supplemented with bonus and commission opportunities.
- Fun, flexible, team-oriented environment.
- Industry-leading benefits.
- Work remotely.
- Must have reliable internet speed of 5Mbps for download and minimum for upload to work remotely.
- Must be available during weekdays for training period.
How to Apply
If you thrive on helping people, think about choosing a career where you will have the opportunity to connect with people in challenging situations.
- We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.