Who You Are
You are passionate for new innovative products and services who has a solid knowledge of product and service design process, with good written and verbal communication skills. You are highly motivated to work across the visions with a sense of attention to detail when comes to documentation.
What You Do
As a Service Planning Manager reporting to Head of WHILL SHARE Service Planning, you will be responsible for managing the product and service requirements for WHILL products in North America, and support creating development requirements from global/region accordingly. You will also be the key person to gather the market trends, especially within North America market that would help to form our business strategy and planning.
WHILL SHARE is program developed, utilizing the latest technology, to provide either Autonomous or Manual Drive mobility equipment to users for short-term needs within large venues (in airports, malls, museums, event centers, etc.). A video link about this service can be found here -> https://youtu.be/vJWhwNnUPRs
- Take ownership and full responsibility for the assigned service & product in terms of business, customer, and end user perspectives for North America market
- Work closely with sales, marketing, and operation team to ensure the requirements detail and timeline for delivery
- Manage and lead the integration project with the 3rd party & partners
- Ensure the requirements and projects information are documented and shared with relative stakeholders
- Collect feedback from internal and external parties and contribute to the service and product roadmap development for mid to long term
- This role will work with WHILL SHARE service planning including Autonomous driving mobility device and WHILL Sales and Rental Product requirements
- 5+ years of experience with service and product planning, ideally from both software and hardware perspective
- Excellent project management and communication skill
- Effective written and oral communication involving both business and engineering sides and other stakeholders/partners
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Business Level proficiency in Japanese/English is desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; strong project management skills with proven ability to successfully manage timelines, and milestones with minimal supervision
- Analytical thinker with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks in various stages of completion
- Availability to travel as required including international travel if required
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive vacation and PTO policy
- Fun, flexible, team-oriented environment
- Competitive salary plus bonus opportunity
- Hybrid work environment
Who We Are
WHILL was founded in 2012 in Japan with the goal of building a platform for short-distance mobility. Providing people with access to an innovative and well-designed personal mobility solution that can be used comfortability whenever needed. The company came together to redefine the perception of mobility devices through design and innovation.
From personal mobility devices to fleet management and autonomous solutions, WHILL is at the forefront of personal transportation.
WHILL Inc. is the parent company for Scootaround worldwide. Scootaround is North America’s leading mobility enhancement company. We rent, repair and service scooters, wheelchairs, walkers, oxygen, and all other types of personal mobility equipment in over 2,500 locations across North America and recently moved to directly selling mobility equipment through our online store and call center.