Service Desk Analyst
Location: Regina, Calgary, Saskatoon, Winnipeg
WBM is looking for a customer service professional to join our Service Desk team in the role of Service Desk Analyst.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you provide level 1 technical support with a goal to provide a great customer experience in a multi-channel environment through telephone, email, chat and online requests. You provide world class support our client community using remote systems and tools and work in collaboration with our clients and their specialized 2nd and 3rd level technical teams.
In this role, you can be involved in the entire lifecycle of incidents and service requests from receipt, detection, and discovery to resolution and closure. You are often the first point of contact to perform high level triage and diagnostics, assess problems, and troubleshoot. This is a fast-paced team focused on customer service, outstanding communication, quality, and knowledge management.
Depending on your skills and experience, you will join our team as either a level 1, level 2 or level 3 analyst and have the opportunity for skills development and career advancement on our rapidly growing team.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service skills with a friendly and curious approach to problem solving.
- Strong communication skills, including both verbal and written communications.
- Service desk experience providing level 1 technical support, including triage and troubleshooting.
- Must be able to work shift rotations including daytime shifts, afternoon shifts, weekends and split shifts if required.
- Experience with Active Directory including creation of ID’s, removal of accounts, and assigning folder permissions, application provisioning and familiarity with service desk tools is preferred.
WBM will offer you a competitive income and benefits package with clear paths for advancement. At WBM, we understand that the benefits we provide must go beyond caring for your health they must also provide for your financial well-being. That’s why in addition to medical, dental and disability coverage, our benefits also include a group retirement savings plan, training and certifications, and a personal development program.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in WBM.
Join our team, and write your own story Apply Now