About 24-7 Intouch
24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
For more on our culture, follow the link to Our Story - https://vimeo.com/177119191
About the Job
Making someone’s day is a rewarding way to spend yours.
Are you a problem solver who can easily connect with people? Do you like to exceed expectations with your knowledge and passion for technology? Are you enamored by the way things operate, and have the ability to solve problems when things go wrong?
Does this sound like you? We’re looking for Senior Technical Support Specialist (French/English Bilingual) to join our team!
Our Senior Technical Support Specialist (French/English Bilingual) are the first point of contact for customers, being the friendly voice of the coolest tech brand in the world. We’ll rely on you to listen to customers and use your technical knowledge to provide world class customer care and troubleshooting — and remind customers that behind great products are also amazing people.
As Senior Technical Support Specialist (French/English Bilingual), You Will…
- Demonstrate passion for customer service, ownership of the customer experience and determination to deliver a comprehensive resolution
- Obsess over the customer experience and constantly strive to exceed their expectations
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal (in required language)
- Tailor communication and style to differing audiences and read verbal and non-verbal cues
- Approach problems with flexibility and adapt your approach without compromising outcome
As Senior Technical Support Specialist (French/English Bilingual), You Have…
- High School diploma (or GED)
- Bilingual in French and English is required
- One year of customer care experience (preferred)
- Stellar phone presence - people can hear you smiling!
- Technical knowledge and expertise
- Experience in technical troubleshooting
- Experience using iOS, smartphones, Tablets, and PC/Mac products
- The confidence to navigate through multiple systems and tools to research, comprehend and deliver solutions to customers in real time
- A strong sense of professionalism exhibited by staying calm under pressure
- Analytical skills to make smart decisions and solve complex technical issues in a fast-paced work environment
- A performance mindset - you’re motivated by results and self-improvement
- A deep curiosity for understanding technology and a passion for continuous knowledge
- The ability to self manage and work independently
- The ability to do repetitive job duties, but an eagerness to take on more when needed
- Self-awareness to identify and navigate through challenges associated with the role
- Eagerness to receive feedback, embrace coaching and demonstrate changes as a result