Do your life’s best work with us!
CBI Health is hiring tech-savvy enthusiastic Scheduling Coordinators! Working out of our Winnipeg office, the Scheduling Coordinator will manage appropriately, staff and client calls to ensure the delivery of safe, competent care. The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible to take the necessary actions for various types of calls, by following the appropriate standard operating procedures that are in place.
Hours: We are currently looking for individuals to work flexible hours including weekdays (4:30am - 9:30am or 3:30pm - 11:30pm), weekend shifts ( minimum requirement of 12 hours availability each on both days ) and statutory holidays.
It would be a temporary WFH opportunity (Work from Home).
Here’s a look at our total rewards:
Competitive wages and benefits packages
Paid orientation and ongoing training
Career development and progression opportunities
Reward and recognition program
- Ensure client and staff schedules in the scheduling database are up to date and accurate based on needs and changes required.
- Responds to Client needs within specific time frames outlined in specific contracts or by Branch standards.
- Assigns the Afterhours Coordinator within the appropriate geographical area in order to provide effective and time-efficient service for all client and staff inquiries.
- Transfers all appropriate Client/caregiver/employee inquiries and/or problems to the appropriate Afterhours Coordinator immediately, and as appropriate refer to the local office for necessary follow-up and action.
- Ensures all relevant information is received either in verbal or written format.
- Ensures all calls documented following corporate procedure.
- Inputs accurate data into the scheduling databases: Procura and Qcare.
- Records communication with Clients, employees, and any other relevant information in Procura/Qcare.
- Reports any Client/employee issue that may impact service delivery to the local office for necessary follow-up and action.
- Responds promptly to incident/complaint/compliment, documenting completely and accurately and relays information to appropriate personnel or local office.
- Complete incident reports as required into the database.
- Integrates quality criteria and standards into daily work practice and participates through suggestions, actions, etc. in continuous quality improvements in all aspects of operations.
- Minimum Grade 12 education.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Keyboarding accuracy and knowledge in Windows environment.
- Solid experience in the customer service field.
- Scheduling experience preferably in the health care field is considered an asset.
- Clear Criminal Record Check issued within 1 year is required.
When you join our team as a Scheduling Coordinator, you’ll belong to one of Canada’s leaders in the healthcare industry with 250 locations across the country. As one of the largest healthcare networks in Canada, we’re proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum Member and Canada’s 10 Most Admired Company Cultures.
Join us at CBI Health - where we work together to make great things happen!
To learn more about CBI, please visit www.cbihealth.ca
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and CBI Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of our hiring process. Please inform your recruiter if you have any accommodation requests.