24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
For more on our culture, follow the link to Our Story - https://youtu.be/a6CvsUKYN8g
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We’re looking for a Resource Planner to join our Workforce Team, who supports 24-7 Intouch’s resource planning initiatives from a staffing point of view. This role is responsible for scheduling, tracking and assisting in the execution of intraday staffing management, ensuring staffing levels are sufficient to meet our overall performance goals.
As Resource Planner, You Will…
- Manage all day-to-day activities in Workforce Management
- Manage schedules, exceptions, data tracking and Service Levels
- Monitor daily Key Performance Indicators to diagnose emerging trends and adjust staffing as required
- Maintain employee information and its accuracy on an ongoing basis
- Plan and create new hire schedules while tracking shift availability
- Report by program as required
As Resource Planner, You Have…
- University or College Degree in a related discipline - Computer Science, Marketing, Communications or Business (a combination of work experience and education will be considered)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
- Adaptability to learn a variety of software programs including Aspect, Teleopti and Genesys (prior experience in one of these platforms is considered an asset)
- High level of accuracy regarding data entry
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to working in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to multitask and self-manage the work day
By signing this application, the applicant consents to 24-7 Intouch collecting, using and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.