EQ3 was born in opposition to trends, vowing instead to focus on timeless designs. We make furniture not fast, but to last. Our greatest hope is to have our pieces passed down like heirlooms. We pride ourselves on being innovators in our industry, and we believe that the more voices and choices we incorporate into our perspective, the better we’re able to find creative solutions for modern life.
Everything we do is made in consideration of people, of the planet and of our space.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative individual to join our Visual Merchandising Team as our Regional Visual Merchandising Manager. This role is full-time, permanent working out of one of our EQ3 retail locations.
THE SKILLS YOU’LL NEED:
- Broad understanding of retail business and merchandising strategies.
- Good understanding of customer trends and behavior in retail.
- Three or more years of visual merchandising experience in retail.
- Knowledge of furniture retail is an asset.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in design or related field.
- Management experience considered an asset.
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office programs.
- General knowledge and use of basic tools.
- Well versed in space planning.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Ensure seasonal directives are being executed and represented correctly in all stores.
- Ensure brand standards through in-store signage, tagging needs and support for visual displays, launches, and seasonal floor plans for all stores based off Visual Standards.
- Working with regional stores to develop display solutions for unique store architecture.
- Assist regional Visual Coordinators in working through floor plan/display challenges.
- Evaluate and assess merchandising results and translate into business opportunities within the stores.
- Ensuring regional stores are accountable to brand standards issued by Head Office.
- Advising regional Visual Coordinators about elevating their visual execution.
- Partnering with regional Store Managers to drive sales and represent the brand.
- Travel to regional stores quarterly/bi-annually based on need.
- Lead regular meetings/communications with regional Visual Coordinators.
WORK LIFE AT EQ3:
- A company that supports work-life balance with paid time off and flexibility
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Employee discount program for products, wellness plans, group banking and more
- EQ3 Spirit Committee that promotes community engagement, rewards, and recognition for all employees
- Surround yourself with a community that supports professional growth and collaboration
CLOSING DATE: December 14, 2021