Regional Sales Manager
Who you are:
You are an experienced and passionate salesperson who gets excited about selling new, innovative products. You’re all about exceeding sales targets and doing whatever you need to do to be successful. You create new paths and are dedicated to building long-term relationships with not only your customers, but your colleagues as well. You’ve got the know-how to get the job done and are constantly looking for new ideas and processes that can drive business growth. Ultimately, the drive to hitting your sales targets gets you up and excited to get your day started every morning as you aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with customer accounts.
What you do:
As a Regional Sales Manager, you’ll be tasked with driving established sales targets through existing and new dealer/customer accounts. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, you’ll collaborate with our external partners and internal partners in supporting company revenue targets.
What that actually involves:
- Call on key accounts, provide presentations highlighting the key features of WHILL products and close the sale.
- Work with key customer accounts to set sales targets and coordinate with them to develop sales and local marketing plans to reach those targets.
- Provide product sales and technical training to all assigned customer accounts.
- Perform sales duties such as responding to customer and dealer inquiries including following up with all leads generated through our marketing activities, qualifying those leads and passing them along to dealers as appropriate.
- Negotiate and close agreements with customer accounts.
- Represent WHILL at industry trade shows and events.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency while sharing industry and market knowledge.
- Work closely with the Nashville distribution and customer support teams in maintaining quality control for your accounts and customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years of experience in sales.
- Familiarity with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to understand & analyze sales performance metrics and how they apply to overall sales performance.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – you know how to work with a variety of personality types and build long-term relationships.
- Closing skills – you know how to work with prospects to close sales and aren’t afraid to negotiate and secure the sale.
- Resilient attitude – you don’t give up and are always finding new ways to reach your goals.
- Strong business acumen.
- Analytical thinker with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to
- Travel as required including international travel.
- Excellent benefits package
- Fun, flexible, team-oriented environment
- Competitive salary and vacation policy
- Hybrid, 2 days in the office 3 days from home.
Who We Are:
WHILL was founded in 2012 in Japan with the goal of building a platform for short-distance mobility. Providing people with access to an innovative and well-designed personal mobility solution that can be used comfortability whenever needed. The company came together to redefine the perception of mobility devices through design and innovation. From personal mobility devices to fleet management and autonomous solutions, WHILL is at the forefront of personal transportation.
WHILL Inc. is the parent company for Scootaround worldwide.
Scootaround is North America’s leading mobility enhancement company. We rent, repair and service scooters, wheelchairs, walkers, oxygen, and all other types of personal mobility equipment in over 2,500 locations across North America and recently moved to directly selling mobility equipment through our online store and call centre. Since 1997, Scootaround has been a proven innovator in developing solutions for travelers requiring personal mobility equipment. Today, Scootaround is the only company in the world uniquely positioned to accommodate a growing demographic utilizing these services worldwide. Scootaround shortly plans to offer these services into the European and Asian market.
The organization has three primary lines of business:
- Renting mobility equipment
- Managing repair and replacement of personal transportation equipment at major Airports
- Reseller of personal transport equipment (new initiative); and one secondary lines of business:
- Provide contracted American Sign Language (ASL) translation Services