24-7 Intouch is a global customer care and technology company that provides value-driven, future-forward solutions. For over 20 years, we have been the people and technology behind the world’s biggest brands, empowering human potential through our artificial intelligence division, Laivly, and driving change for our client partners through actionable insights and analytics.
For more on our culture, follow the link to Our Story - https://youtu.be/a6CvsUKYN8g
About the Job
We’re changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to monitor Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) and the daily performance of Tier 2 teams (CSA/CX) by recording, reviewing and evaluating Voice, Email, Chat and Social contacts for a temporary 3-month contract.
As Quality Assurance Analyst, You Will…
- Coach CSRs/Tier 2s on quality of service to ensure proper procedures are being followed
- Complete Quality Assurance and coaching session reports on a weekly basis
- Attend and participate in meetings with supervisors and managers to review monitoring lists
- Attend and participate in partner and internal calibration meetings
- Research escalated issues and co-deliver coaching opportunities with Team Leaders and Operation Managers
- Report scripting problems or questions from callers to appropriate departments
- Distribute partner and company related correspondence to all CSRs/Tier 2 team members
- Perform other duties as assigned
As Quality Assurance Analyst, You Have…
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- 1 year of front-line contact center experience (preferred)
- 1-2 years of Quality Assurance experience (preferred)
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS Office (required)
- Ability to type 30 wpm minimum with accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including spelling and grammar
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to make fair and consistent judgments and decisions
- Ability to multi-task under high-pressure situations
- Ability to solve problems and offer suggestions in a positive and developmental manner
- Ability to listen attentively to use caller information to analyze and score CSRs/Tier 2 calls
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions to ensure scoring accuracy
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons, evenings and holidays
By signing this application, the applicant consents to 24-7 Intouch collecting, using and retaining his\her personal information for purposes relating to the application process and if hired, the employment relationship.
Any and all personal information collected is held in the strictest confidence and in accordance with all applicable Privacy Laws.