Reporting to the Call Centre Supervisor, our Customer Care Representatives are responsible for following up on customer orders and concerns such as freight, fraud, and various other order issues. Must be flexible and be able to jump in and provide customer service representative coverage as needed.
Availability & Employment Status:
- This is a permanent, full-time, hourly position.
- Must be available to work 8:30a-5:00p Monday to Friday, and every 2nd weekend; 40 hours per week
Location - On-Site:
- This position works on-site at our Call Centre, located in our Canadian Corporate office at 25 De Baets St, Winnipeg, MB.
- We are seeking candidates that are currently located in the Winnipeg area.
- Work with courier companies to provide freight quotes and resolve customer issues
- Work with other departments for refunds and special orders
- Review and remove holds or flags on sales orders, review orders for fraud, and assist with returns processes
- Manage daily/weekly reports
- Perform customer service tasks such as processing orders, resolving customer order issues, and providing product and service information
- Research requested information using available resources
- Assist with customer calls when the queue is full
- Follow up on customer calls where necessary
- Strong customer service, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Comfortable working in a sedentary, computer-based position
- Bilingual in French and English considered an asset
- Experience using SAP in a shipping environment is an asset
- Previous customer service and sales experience is an asset
- Must have the ability to obtain a Firearm Possession & Acquisition License (PAL) (cost will be covered by the Company)
Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.
- Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Fun work environment
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits
- Unlimited career advancement opportunities
- Bass Pro Cares Fund