Canada-Manitoba Job Grant for Employers
Up to $10,000 Per Employee is Available
- Purpose: Help Manitoba employers develop the skills of their new and existing workers to meet the requirements of their present job, or to move into a better job
- Amount: Up to $10,000 for each new or existing employee
- Intake dates: May 3, 2021 and August 30, 2021
- Additional considerations: Training related to COVID-19 is also eligible for funding
Your Trusted Training Partner
MCCA provides leading-edge training customized to meet your needs. In addition, numerous courses are available right now to upskill and reskill your workforce, including new workers.
Our unique advantage as a trusted training provider in Manitoba is that we work with you to clearly define your training requirements and customize solutions to fit your specific needs. We also provide instructors that have both academic and industry credentials, supplying your staff with immediately applicable, industry-specific skills.
Our process involves four phases for completion:
- Assessment – we will work with you to clearly define your specific training requirements
- Design – we have instructional designers and subject-matter experts design your customized training solutions
- Delivery – our subject-matter experts will deliver your training online or face to face, or a combination of both
- Evaluation – we frequently ask for feedback from you and your employees both during and after the training so that we can make adjustments to ensure subsequent deliveries of your training build on the quality of the initial training
To discuss this opportunity in more detail contact [email protected]