Working as a Customer Service Agent the MSC is the primary point of contact for prospective and existing Members visiting our Kiosk at Outlet Collection and Retail Service Center Locations. Providing exemplary customer service, the Member Service Counsellor is responsible for selling new CAA memberships, renewing existing CAA memberships, updating Member information, and providing detailed information on CAA Member Services, Rewards, and Benefits. The Member Service Counsellor is the primary point of contact for prospective and existing Members visiting our Kiosk and Retail Service Center Locations. Providing exemplary customer service, the Member Service Counsellor is responsible for selling new CAA memberships, renewing existing CAA memberships, updating Member information, and providing detailed information on CAA Member Services, Rewards, and Benefits. We have opportunities for Full-Time & Part-Time, contract positions.
Who we are
As Canada's largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe-- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward. Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development-- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results. CAA Club Group (CCG) is known for providing stellar emergency roadside assistance to our motoring Members and non-Members. We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right and feeling good about it.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell new CAA memberships; Renew and Upgrade existing CAA memberships; Update Member accounts.
- Respond to Member enquiries regarding membership, helping them choose the best type of membership for themselves and their families.
- Respond to Member enquiries regarding Travel, Insurance, and Member Benefits, providing prospective members with information on all Manitoba CAA Club Group services.
- Receive and distribute sales leads and enquiries as required, putting information into the Member database as required.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of all lines of business in within the CAA Club Group, ensuring awareness of the incentives and promotions being offered.
- Maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray CAA in a positive manner.
- Ensure the Members’ privacy and consumer interests are protected.
- Ability to work with the public in a confident and professional manner.
- Ability to work varied shifts ranging from Monday to Saturday 10AM to 9PM and Sunday 11AM to 6PM.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Excellent computer skills required.
- Sales Experience an Asset.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Manitoba Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Manitobans with Disabilities Act, 2013 (AMA). CAA CCG will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.