Job ID : 5188
Category : Petline Insurance
Brand : Petline
Regular/Temporary : Regular
Fulltime/Parttime : Full Time
Location : Winnipeg, Canada
Around here, every day is “bring your pup to work” day. That’s because to us, pets are like family. Enjoy helping thousands of pet owners across the country while advancing your career in a culture that’s collaborative, empowering, and rewarding. If Petline sounds like your kind of place, come unleash your ambition with us.
Petline is part of Definity, a Canadian, multi-channel, property and casualty insurance company whose success is founded on our family of companies’ long history of delivering a superior experience for those who count on us. We’re proud to help our customers, broker partners, employees, and communities adapt and thrive in a world of constant change. Our success in transforming into a digital leader in our industry is driven by a talented and engaged team with a passion for innovation and high performance.
What can you expect in this role?
- Promote and educate prospects on Pet Health Insurance (PHI) to sell pet health insurance via inbound and outbound calls and/or online
- Assist customers with policy and claims-related inquiries and up-selling/retaining PHI policies with existing customers
- Achieve targets through sales and recommendations to bind client policies via inbound and outbound calls
- Determine appropriate insurance products and coverage levels for clients
- Contribute to continuous improvements of sales and service processes
- Accurately document and follow up with customers to maintain client files
What do you bring to the role?
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You’re versed in navigating multiple computer programs at once
- You’re experienced at achieving individual and team goals
- You have proven ability to recognize sales opportunities in a contact center environment
- General Insurance License, Level 1 OR Level 2 is an asset
- 2-3 years of experience with outbound sales is an asset
- Bilingual (English & French) verbal and written communication skills are an asset
We also take potential into consideration. If you don’t have this exact experience, but you know you have what it takes, be sure to give us more insight through your application and cover letter.
Go ahead and expect a lot — you deserve it, and we’ve got it:
- Hybrid work schedule for most roles
- Company share ownership program
- Pension and savings programs, with company-matched RRSP contributions
- Paid volunteer days and company matching on charitable donations
- Educational resources, tuition assistance, and paid time off to study for exams
- Focus on inclusion with employee groups, support for gender affirmation surgery, access to BIPOC counsellors, access to programs for working parents
- Wellness and recognition programs
- Discounts on products and services
Our inclusive work environment welcomes diversity and supports accessibility. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know by contacting: [email protected]
This role requires successful clearance of a background check (including criminal checks and leadership references).