We have something other delivery apps don’t have: exclusive partnerships with some of the largest and most popular restaurants in Canada. More and more brands each day, both independent and national chains, choose to deliver with Skip. With your passion for building and maintaining long-lasting relationships, you’ll help us continue to expand our reach while setting our partners up for success. You’ll also create a continuous, irresistible value that keeps everyone satisfied.
What’s On Your Plate:
- Establish favourable first impressions with potential restaurant partners by cold-call and email introductions.
- Encourage industry-leading restaurant partners to join our platform by understanding their needs and communicating value.
- Understand restaurants' needs, requirements, and be able to relate to them with your industry knowledge and experience.
- Communicate the value that SkipTheDishes brings to restaurants and communities, and how our industry-leading technology benefits our partners for long-term growth.
- Construct solid relationships with restaurateurs and set expectations to ensure they are successful once on the network.
- Collaborate within your team to identify innovative growth strategies for large and small markets across Canada.
- In coordination with the Sales Manager, monitor data and utilize information to implement sales processes in specific markets at specific times.
- Oversee training and new team members as they join the team
- Understand restaurants needs, requirements, and successfully overcome roadblocks
- Collaborate within the team to identify innovative growth strategies
- Maintain a sense of urgency and continuing need to hit growth targets among team members
Recipe for Success:
- 2-3 years of Sales Experience in a cold call based sales environment
- Have significant experience managing your workload in Salesforce
- Demonstrate agility, ideally experienced in project management with an inherent ability to prioritize effectively.
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Have proven leadership experience and ability
- Driven and goal-oriented, motivated by both individual and team targets.
- Confident in your ability to problem-solve, handle objections with confidence, and rejections with tact.
- Positive attitude and proven self-starters who take full ownership and pride in their work.
- Ambitious, and knows how to work well alongside other high-performers while being eager to support teammates.
- Enjoys the day to day hustle of a high-performance team, and thrives in a rapid-growth environment
- Experience with Google suite or similar Microsoft applications
Why work at Skip?
Picture this: you, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a team of friendly and passionate colleagues. You feel pride knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a major Canadian company and its satisfied customers. As the company grows, so do you — you meet and surpass new challenges every day.
That’s just a small taste of what it’s like to work at one of Canada’s leading tech companies. If you’re hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic, yet casual environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.