Inbound Sales Agent (remote)
Date: Oct 27, 2021
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA, R3G 3H7
Company: CAA Club Group
Our Inbound Membership Sales team at CAA Club Group of companies is made up of driven, customer-oriented agents who are obsessed with Member safety. Working in a call centre environment, you will be selling and upgrading CAA memberships to both potential and existing CAA Members.
Who we are
As Canada's largest automobile association, we are passionate about keeping our Members safe-- whether they are on the road, at home, or travelling abroad. Meeting the diverse needs of our two-million Members requires high performing, forward thinking, and innovative people who work collaboratively to keep propelling our business forward. Life at CAA Club Group is fast paced, performance-driven and rewarding. We value our Associates' career growth and ongoing professional development-- and we regularly recognize their achievements and outstanding results. CAA Club Group (CCG) is known for providing stellar emergency roadside assistance to our motoring Members and non-Members. We work hard and play hard. We're about doing what's right and feeling good about it.
• Receives, counsels, and processes inquiries from members regarding memberships, membership benefits, travel routings, hotel reservations, travel health insurance and information on all CAA products, services, and benefits.
• Utilizes CAA methodologies to identify and sell relevant products and services to members and customers.
• Counsels members regarding route selection, points of interest, construction areas, road conditions, mileage, driving times, toll information, and other relevant travel information available.
• Utilizes relevant CAA partner websites to counsel and process various product transactions
• Verifies key information with clients and makes appropriate data entries in the SAP system in order to complete and fulfill all transactions following established procedures.
• Receives and responds to members or other staff regarding problems with CAA Products and Services, and takes action to investigate, process, and resolve the situations.
• Completes all monetary/financial transactions procedures according to established procedures.
• Displays a positive attitude towards CCG product, services and initiatives
• Demonstrate daily, the Core Values & Service Principles of CCG
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
• Post-Secondary education
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
• Demonstrated knowledge of maps, routings, points of interest and symbols, geography, destinations and appropriate reference materials.
• Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in a similar or related position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Manitoba Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Manitobans with Disabilities Act, 2013 (AMA). CAA CCG will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.