If you are looking to join a dynamic and diversified team in a fast paced environment that values and respects both its customers and employees then Tribal Wi-Chi-Way-Win Capital Corporation (TWCC) will be an excellent fit for you. TWCC has been providing contact centre solutions to Canadians for more almost 20 years. TWCC answers over 1 million calls annually and currently has opportunities for Customer Service Representatives in its Contact Centre located in Winnipeg, Manitoba with training commencing in January and February.
Benefits of working at TWCC
- TWCC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
- Performance Based culture and Compensation Model
- Four weeks paid training (Must complete full-time training 8-4 Monday to Friday)
- NO WEEKEND SHIFTS including 10 paid statutory holidays
- NO OVERNIGHT SHIFTS
- 2 week fixed schedules, shift swaps available
- Continuous Learning available to all agents
- Experienced Team Managers
- United Way partner
Successful candidates will provide exceptional service to customers requiring information, support and guidance on a financial product, inbound calls only with no sales component. All successful candidates must complete four weeks of paid training prior to graduating to floor.
Summary of Accountabilities:
- Adhere to work schedule issued 2 weeks in advance
- Meet or exceed established performance targets (attendance, call quality, call handling time)
- Provide complete and accurate information in a professional, courteous and pleasant manner
- Identify customer’s needs through effective probing and listening
- Recommend appropriate options and solutions to fulfill customer’s need
- Complete post call documentation accurately and timely
- Up to 40 hours a week in the months of September, October, November, January, February and May;
- Minimum of 20 hours a week in the months March, April, June, July, August and December;
- Flexible to fulfill a variety of shifts between the hours of 5:00am and 10:00pm Monday to Friday.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Proven communication skills (listening/verbal/interpretation) Strong keyboarding and computer skills
- Multi skilling (reading, keying and listening)
- Basic knowledge of smart phone and PC applications (ability to assist with internet and smart phone usage)
- Love for helping customers and providing Engaging, polite, professional and helpful speaking tone
- Team player and adapts to change easily
- Personal interest in learning basic financial principals (interest, principal, amortization)
- Ability to function in a dual monitor and multi program computer setup
COVID 19 Commitment:
TWCC is committed to the health and wellness of its employees at all times and following the COVID 19 requirements and guidelines issued by the Public Health Authority.
- Daily health screening
- Mandatory mask policy
- Social distancing and barriers between employees
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of the facility
- Personal hand sanitizer, wipes and tissue available for each employee
- Four week Training Rate and first four week production rate: $13.00 per hour
- Annual pay increase program – 12 step salary scale and other incentives
TWCC will conduct, at no cost to the applicant, a Personal Enhanced Reliability Check (PERC) clearance issued by the Government of Canada. Candidates will be required to provide 2 pieces of valid Government ID prior to employment.
Please submit a personal resume and cover letter online at www.twcc.ca/careers, or fax 204-943- 5343, attention: CSR Recruit.
Thank you for applying, only those selected to progress to the interview process will be contacted.