Position: Inbound Customer Service Representative – (Full and part-time positions available, with competitive salary)
If you are looking to join a dynamic and diversified team in a fast paced environment that values and respects both its customers and employees then Tribal Wi-Chi-Way-Win Capital Corporation (TWCC) will be an excellent fit for you. TWCC has opportunities for Customer Service Representatives within its Contact Centre with paid training commencing in April and May.
Successful candidates will provide exceptional service to customers requiring information, support and guidance in an inbound Contact Centre with no sales component. All successful candidates must complete four weeks of paid training prior to graduating to the floor.
Summary of Accountabilities:
- Meet or exceed established performance targets (attendance, call quality, call handling time)
- Provide complete and accurate information in a professional, courteous and pleasant manner
- Identify customer’s needs through effective probing and listening
- Recommend appropriate options and solutions to fulfill customer’s need
- Complete post call documentation accurately and timely
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills providing a positive customer experience with every call;
- Proven effective communication skills (listening/verbal/interpretation)
- Multi skilling (reading, keying and listening)
- Strong keyboarding and computer skills including an ability to assist with smart phone and multiple PC applications (ie. internet and smart phone navigation)
- Ability to function in a dual monitor and multi program computer setup;
- Drive for helping customers and providing engaging, polite, professional and helpful service;
- Team player; coachable and open to feedback
TWCC will conduct, at no cost to the applicant, a Personal Enhanced Reliability Check (PERC) clearance issued by the Government of Canada. Candidates will be required to provide 2 pieces of valid Government ID prior to employment.
Please upload a personal resume and cover letter via https://careers.twcc.ca
Thank you for applying, only those selected to progress to the interview process will be contacted.