Full Job Description
Working at Life Protect 24/7, you’ll discover more than a job -- you will have an opportunity to positively influence and make a lasting difference in the lives of our customers and team. At Life Protect 24/7, we rescue over 4,500 lives each month.
Life Protect 24/7 is the nation’s leading medical device service and monitoring company based in the U.S. We offer innovative products and services that allow seniors and individuals living with disabilities to continue to live their life normally without fear or worry of being stranded or left alone without assistance or help if needed. We serve over 300k active users in the U.S. and Canada combined.
We are looking to expand our operations in Canada and are seeking an exceptionally talented and motivated individual who can take charge and oversee all aspects of an adjunct call center operation.
What you’ll do:
The Executive Director will run day-to-day operations for our Canadian Sales and
Fulfillment facility. Duties include hiring, training, developing, and retaining a talented group of Sales Advisors, Sales Managers, and Processing and Fulfillment staff in providing an exceptional experience to all customers.
The Executive Director will also serve as an active liaison between our company and its employees. The GM will relay company goals and quality standards to the representatives through servant leadership.
As the Executive Director, you’ll build sustainable relationships and engage employees by taking the extra mile providing constant feedback through one-on-one and group coaching sessions, retaining and developing talent, listening to identify their needs, clarifying information, and being solution-focused.
OUR CULTURE Our mission is to improve the standard of independent living and promote healthy aging through our innovative products and services.
OUR VALUES Our five values are passion, integrity, leadership, learning, accountability and respect. You’ll provide quality leadership to our sales representatives using our values - ”PILLAR” passion, integrity, leadership, learning, accountability, and respect.
Division of Duties:
- 20% Employee development: Offers feedback, coaches employees appropriately, rewards employees wisely, takes mentoring role, challenges and develops employees, offers opportunity
- 20% Leadership Provides strong leadership, sets a good example, skilled decision maker, motivator, encourager
- 20% Employee Management* Defines responsibilities, motivates employees, delegates well, rewards appropriately
- 20% Results Driven Defines appropriate goals, works toward achieving goals, articulates vision and steps for achievement
- 20% Self Development Looks for opportunities to increase knowledge, works to increase responsibility, strives to achieve personal goals
- Supervision of 20-30 employees
- Responsible for agents delivering a world class customer experience on each and every interaction with both external and internal customers
- Developing agents and managers to excel in customer interactions, sales, recovery and become leaders w/in the organization
- Responsible for maintaining assigned KPI’s
Please apply via Indeed.