A little about us
What we do at Shaw matters - in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.
At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.
Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
Are you driven to sell and write your own pay-check? This role is for you! When we say people are our biggest asset, we mean it.
Shaw is seeking a part-time Customer Solutions Expert - Sales in Winnipeg to work from 4 PM to 9 PM, Monday to Friday in a call center environment. This position reports directly to the Supervisor, Customer Solutions Expert.
A typical day
• Contacting residential customers to promote internet services
• Practicing expert-level of knowledge of a needs-based sales approach
• Processing accurately sales orders using varied computer systems and tools
• Attaining and exceeding pre-determined targets for yourself and your team
• Maintaining positive and professional customer relationships for future sales
• Continuous learning and implementation of standard methodologies and sales strategies
• Interpersonal communication and active listening
• Building appropriate rapport with all types of customers
• Self-motivating with the drive and energy to seek out sales opportunities
• Customer-focused and able to seek exciting situations with integrity and empathy
• Resourcefulness to quickly find information using varied tools/sources
• Adapting and working in a dynamic environment
• Working with computers; proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Improving through feedback
WHAT MAKES YOU EXTRA AWESOME:
• Positive, “can-do” demeanor
• Experience with handling objections in a customer-focused environment
• Previous call center experience
• Love tackling challenges
• You’ve read “How to Win Friends and Influence People”
• Culture and diversity is a foundation here
• Equal opportunity employer for any and everyone
• Extended and comprehensive healthcare (for eligible family members as well)
• Financial security (base salary and UNCAPPED commissions!)
• Employee and other company product discounts
• Join our weekly competition and earn additional prizes
•This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check
•As a condition of employment, all new employees will be required to provide proof of full vaccination with a federally approved COVID-19 vaccine (or proof of a valid exemption)