Full Job Description
Are you a customer-focused individual looking to make a change? Do you want to be able to work from home? Then, this opportunity is for you!
We're looking to have you start on September 26 or October 10. Tell us which date you prefer!
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day”, Lifetouch has captured the unique personalities of children and families for more than 85 years.
What you’ll do:
- Answer phone or email inquiries from customers and explaining the products and services.
- Receive, process, and track customer orders using Lifetouch systems.
- Investigate and resolve issues and complaints from customers.
- Act as the liaison between the customer and the Service Centre.
- Communicate with employees and customers through email and phone.
- High School diploma or equivalent; post-secondary coursework and/or formal customer service training preferred.
- Proficient speaking, reading, and writing abilities in English.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Basic to intermediate computer knowledge; including navigation of the internet.
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management & problem-solving skills.
- Patience in handling and resolving problems & complaints courteously and professionally.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Availability to work from September 2022 to June 2023. Assigned shifts are 8 hours/day and start times will vary between 7:30 to 10:30 am CST.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Successful completion of a criminal background check
This position is a remote, work from home position. You must be able to perform the same duties, assignments, and other work obligations equivalent to working onsite in a distraction-free environment
- Responsible to provide childcare/adult care during their assigned work schedule.
- Continue to abide by Shutterfly’s policies, including but not limited to, Anti-harassment/Discrimination, Communications, and Workplace Safety policies.
- Be available to their manager, co-workers and customers during the employee’s assigned work schedule via telephone, email, and online messenger.
- Notify their manager prior to any anticipated change in their assigned work schedule.
- Be available to attend scheduled meetings from home or onsite as applicable.
- Accurately record all working time via Kronos.
- Maintain a designated at-home workspace in safe and secure condition.
- Maintain a working cell phone to receive multi-factor authentication messages to sign-in to VPN.
- Come to the site prior to the first day to set up and pick up computer system.
Equipment/Furnishings/Office Supplies The employee must provide all furniture, equipment and office supplies needed to work from home. Employees are responsible for the installation, monthly costs and maintenance of a reliable wired internet connection with a minimum of a 25 Megabits per second (Mbs) download speed. Shutterfly/Lifetouch is not responsible for damage to or expenses for maintaining, repairing or replacing any furniture or employee equipment.
If you love customer service and like the idea of working from home, APPLY TODAY!