Employment Opportunity – CSR – Customer Service Representative.
Valley Fiber Ltd. is a locally owned and operated technology firm based out of Winkler, MB. The ever-growing need for fast and reliable telecommunications has spurred on innovation. This innovation and its almost limitless potential have been one of the core passions for the Valley Fiber Development Team. In the last 3 years, this team has been working on bringing its next generation conscious fiber optic infrastructure design to the region. Valley Fiber has formed many partnerships with industry-leading developers to create and finalize its innovative design.
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative. This is a full-time position, who will report to the Customer Service Manager.
CSR Responsibilities & Qualifications
– Assisting the sales team with providing documentation, processing agreements, following up with customers, and other administrative tasks
– Assisting customers over the phone, via email and occasionally in office
– Reliable dependable and adaptable for changing priorities
– Proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
– Ability to multi-task, think on your feet, and make decisions
– Ability to work along with minimal supervision
– Dependable team player
– Data verification
– Working with multiple software applications
– Assisting customers during the sign up process
– Tracking customer communications through our ticketing software
– Maintaining calm and cheerful demeaner
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please submit your resume to [email protected]