Customer Service Representative, Full-Time, Remote.
Market Force Information has openings for English speaking Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to support growth in our Winnipeg Operations. This is a regular, full time work from home position handling inbound calls. No selling required.
Benefits we offer:
Our company fosters an environment of energy, learning, growth and development. We are proud to offer the following benefits to our amazing employees:
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Vacation, Sick & Flex Time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Market Force Information helps global multi-location protect their brand’s reputation, delight customers, and grow their revenues. We look for talented, collaborative, and creative team members who are passionately committed to helping our clients reach their goals. We value and encourage a collaborative work environment full of energy and ideas. We’re all about improving our clients’ ability to better manage their own businesses and create better experiences for their customers. Market Force has offices in Canada, North America, and in Europe, including a substantial presence in the U.K.
The Customer Service Representative is the direct link to our clients and their customers. Through communicating with customers and accurately recording their feedback while promptly addressing their needs, overall client satisfaction and retention is increased. The professional frontline support offered by the Customer Service Representative directly helps clients to improve their business. A CSR also provides valuable support to all departments and team members.
This role is a work from home position, covering a variety of shifts throughout the week.
The successful applicant must have open availability between the business hours of 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM CT, 7 days a week. Please note you will only be scheduled 5 days a week for 8 hours a day.
- Interact daily with clients by phone and web comments to assist them with their inquiry
- Provide customer service to our English speaking client calls
- Strong multi-tasking skills required with ability to actively listen while simultaneously entering information into various electronic platforms
- Meet the key performance metrics of quality, productivity, and attendance per the program requirements
- Adhere to security and technical requirements at all times per our company polices
- Advise Supervisors or Team Leaders promptly if any problems, or matters which may lead to an escalation or dissatisfied customer so an alternative course of action can be taken when necessary
- Assist with other projects/duties as required
- 2 weeks paid virtual training between the hours of 9 am - 5 pm, Monday through Friday, to ensure that you are confident in your role
- Must own a personal laptop and headset for this position
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- High School Diploma; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have 1+ years of customer service and/or call center experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment dealing with a high call volumes
- Exceptional telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Are proficient with computers and working with MS Office and email applications.
- The ability to type swiftly and accurately (35+ words a minute)
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)