As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll have the ability to work in a collaborative and engaging environment with one goal, make a positive impact on people’s day! We’ll train you to be an expert in your field, so you can confidently deliver an amazing customer experience. You’ll field customer inquiries, connect with customers about their experience, exercise emotional intelligence and follow guidelines to ensure every customer is taken care of, with a personal touch.
So, what does a day in life for a Customer Service Representative look like?
• Communicate with customers through inbound calls, outbound calls and email channels
• Identify customer needs through active listening, exercising emotional intelligence and asking follow up questions
• Use the provided knowledgebase to research answers to customer inquiries and respond to customers with timely, accurate information
• Document customer needs, interactions and outcomes in the appropriate tool or system
• Creating a “WOW” factor in every interaction through exceptional communication skills, taking ownership of the interaction and speed of service
• Regular 1:1 coaching sessions with your supervisor to ensure you regularly meet key performance indicators
Why Choose Us?
To be successful, you’ll need these qualities
• You’re at least 18 years of age
• You have a High School Diploma or equivalent
• You have at least 6 months of customer service experience and you understand the value of coaching / feedback
• Demonstrate a caring, supportive and friendly nature in every interaction
• You’re computer savvy, comfortable sitting at a desk and working with multiple monitors
• You’re familiar with Android and IOS mobile applications
• You’re results oriented and comfortable providing customers with recommendations and solutions
What we are looking for:
So what really makes a great Customer Service Representative? Think of yourself as a problem solver who will have the opportunity to make an amazing impact on people’s day! If you’re compassionate, energetic, bold and understand how one interaction can make a big difference, you’ll love this opportunity!
HGS is a global leader in customer experience management. With more than 44,000 employees spread across 7 countries, our mission is to make our clients more competitive by providing exceptional experiences. Powered by a people first philosophy and experience serving over 900 of the world’s leading brands, HGS is the perfect place to build your future!
Plus, working with HGS comes with benefits like:
• Starting at $15 hourly and overtime opportunities
• Best in class medical, dental, vision benefits
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Refer-A-Friend bonuses
• Employee assistance programs
• Flexible Schedule Options
• Career advancement in a fast growing organization
• People focused environment where you’ll make lifetime connections and friendships