Headquartered in Winnipeg with 14 branches and four manufacturing facilities located in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest, FLOFORM Countertops manufactures, sells and installs over 20,000 premium surface countertops a year. Established in 1961, FLOFORM is proud to be one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Required immediately, our LOCAL BRANCH in WINNIPEG, MB is seeking a full-time CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to join the team!
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma/equivalent combined with 1-2 years of customer service experience in building materials, construction or manufacturing.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft office
- Possess a good understanding of measurements and fractions along with basic mathematical skills a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong organizational skills and “live” in the details
- Enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers with design choices, accept layouts for quoting and educate on general product knowledge of counter top and our product lines and services
- Being proactive with customers from start to finish, and beyond - following up to ensure 100% satisfaction
- Ensure all orders are priced accurately and invoices are issued promptly
- Resolve any pricing/invoicing/credit/payment/shipping discrepancies for customer
- Handle quality and service issues to develop/maintain customer loyalty
- Other duties as assigned
FLOFORM is proud to offer the successful candidate:
- Competitive wages starting at $17/hr
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid sick time
- Opportunity to participate in our employee profit share program
FLOFORM Countertops offers a positive and fun working environment that rewards those who share in our mission: “To consistently provide our Customers the best countertop purchasing experience available.”
To learn more about us we encourage all applicants to visit our website at www.floform.com.