Full Job Description
Customer Service Representative
First Nations Bank of Canada (www.fnbc.ca) is a federally chartered bank servicing Indigenous and non-Indigenous customers throughout Canada. We are focused on delivering superior customer service and offering a full range of personal and business banking products. As an equal opportunity employer, we are rapidly expanding in the Canadian marketplace and provide our employees the opportunity to advance in their career.
First Nations Bank of Canada is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Customer Service team in our Winnipeg, Manitoba branch. As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist customers with a variety of financial activities, like making deposits, withdrawals, bill payments, and cashing cheques. As you get to know our customers, you will be able to help them identify some of their financial needs and provide them the best solution through First Nations Bank’s products and services, while adhering to internal and regulatory policies and procedures.
We are looking for a motivated Customer Service Representative to be based in our Winnipeg, Manitoba office on a Monday through Friday work week.
· Experience in working with and providing services to First Nations, Metis and Inuit Peoples complimented with a strong cultural understanding
· Be passionate about providing an exemplary level of customer service
· Have a keen eye for detail and perform duties with a high level of accuracy/completeness
· Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Be punctual and provide a solid ongoing attendance record
· Be highly adaptable, professional and efficient
· Have the ability to display politeness and patience at all times
· Be a highly motivated team player who works well under supervision
· Enjoy working with others and display an ongoing strong support to the team
· Be committed with a passion to learn, grow and succeed
On The Job Training Will Be Provided!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)