Full Job Description
Reporting to the Call Centre Supervisor, our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing legendary customer service when answering customer phone calls to process orders, answer general inquiries and address customer issues in an inbound call centre environment.
Location - On-Site
- This position works on-site in our Call Centre, located in our Canadian Corporate office at 25 De Beats St, Winnipeg, MB.
- We are seeking candidates currently living in the Winnipeg area.
Availability & Temporary Term
- We are seeking candidates who are available to work between 8:30a-5p Monday - Friday, and on the weekend.
- The temporary term will end on January 27, 2023.
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Use various computer-based tools and systems to provide customer service
- Process customer orders
- Troubleshoot to resolve customer order issues and escalate priority customer issues as required
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Research requested information using available resources
- Follow up on customer calls when necessary
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Comfortable working in a sedentary, computer-based position
- Must have open availability to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to speak French is an asset
- Previous customer service, call centre, or sales experience an asset
Call Centre Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Friday: 7:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Bass Pro Shops & Cabela’s welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.
- Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Fun work environment
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits
- Unlimited career advancement opportunities
- Bass Pro Cares Fund