At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and services. Live... Dream... Work the Adventure!
Reporting to the Call Centre Supervisor, our Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing legendary customer service when answering customer phone calls to process orders, answer general inquiries and address customer issues in an inbound call centre environment.
- Process customer orders
- Troubleshoot to resolve customer order issues and escalate priority customer issues as required
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Research requested information using available resources
- Follow up on customer calls when necessary
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must have open availability to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to speak French is an asset
- Previous customer service, call centre, or sales experience an asset
Call Centre Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Friday: 7:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Interested candidates should submit their resume to www.cabelas.ca/careers.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Auto req ID