Mogo (TSX, NASDAQ:MOGO) is empowering its more than one million members with simple digital solutions to do money like you mean it. Through the free Mogo app, consumers can access a digital spending account with Mogo Visa* Platinum Prepaid Card, the only card of its kind in Canada. The MogoCard makes it easy to enjoy spending control while doing good for the planet by planting a tree for every purchase. The Mogo app also enables you to easily buy and sell bitcoin, get free monthly credit score monitoring and ID fraud protection, and access personal loans. Mogo’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Carta Worldwide, also offers a digital payments platform that powers the next-generation card programs from innovative fintech companies in Europe, North America and APAC, while Mogo’s wholly-owned subsidiary Moka is bringing automated, fully-managed flat-fee investing to Canadians from coast to coast to coast. To learn more, please visit mogo.ca or download the mobile app (iOS or Android).
Enjoy using your negotiation and persuasion skills to help people in getting back on track? Love working in a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding working environment? Do you strive to exceed your personal best? This key role requires a creative problem solver, who is passionate about customer service and loves a good challenge. Interested? We want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Provide a stellar customer experience while effectively negotiating creative repayment solutions
- Build trust with members and gain commitment for payment plans.
- Promptly respond to inquiries and diffuse difficult situations, turning potentially negative experiences into positive ones.
- Juggle multiple files simultaneously, ensuring each member receives the same level of communication and service.
- Maintain accurate member records on communications and payment terms.
- Monitor and resolve payment related discrepancies
- Develop and nurture strong relationships, through exceptional customer service and financial fitness education.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Mogo, regularly using our suite of products, sharing the brand with friends and family, and providing feedback to the team for improvements.
What you'll need:
- At least 1+ years of experience working in either a credit recovery, sales, escalations, or accounts receivable role
- Experience working in a high volume, performance driven (KPI/Target based) contact centre is plus!
- Comfortable using MS Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel), as well as Windows operating systems.
- Self-motivated with excellent verbal & written communication skills (you're incredibly persuasive!)
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- High level of detail orientation, you take pride in your accuracy.
- Committed to going above and beyond to make a customer happy.
- Passionate about personal finance and helping people make positive financial decisions.
What's in it for you:
- A generous commission structure.
- Not your typical boring office - Vibrant, fun work environment
- Opportunities in a fast growing, innovative company.
- Be a part in revolutionizing the way people think of financial services!