Mogo (TSX: MOGO; NASDAQ: MOGO) — a financial technology company — is a digital challenger to the banks in Canada, empowering consumers with simple solutions to help them manage and control their finances. Users can sign up for a free MogoAccount in only three minutes and get access to six products including free credit score monitoring, identity fraud protection, digital spending account with Platinum Prepaid Visa® Card, digital mortgage experience, the MogoCrypto account, the first product within MogoWealth, which enables the buying and selling of bitcoin, and access to smart consumer credit products through MogoMoney. The platform has been engineered to deliver a best-in-class digital experience, with best-in-class financial products all through one account. With more than one million members and a marketing partnership with Canada's largest news media company, Mogo continues to execute on its vision of becoming the go-to financial app for the next generation of Canadians. Download the mobile app for more info!
Are you passionate about customer service? Are you excited by new products? Do you have the drive to exceed customer expectations? Are you resourceful and enjoy working in a fast-paced, always changing environment? This key role requires an action-oriented, flexible trouble-shooter, who will assist customers with finding the right products and offering the best solutions. Check out the list of qualifications below and if it sounds like you, get in touch – we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Deliver killer customer experience through phone, email, live chat, and social media.
- Be able to prioritize member needs and offer products that are tailored to them.
- Ensure MogoMembers are educated about Mogo's entire suite of products and understand the benefits.
- Use technology and social media platforms effectively – you are a ninja when it comes to multi-tasking, accuracy, handling change, and systems navigation!
- Actively participate in continuous learning sessions to keep yourself current on our products and services.
- Contribute to Mogo’s amazing team spirit and have FUN at work, while enjoying awesome Mogo perks – tasty office snacks, exciting monthly events, and an amazing team culture.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Mogo, regularly using our suite of products, sharing the brand with friends and family, and providing feedback to the team for improvements
What you’ll need:
- A millennial mindset!
- A great sense of humour and a creative problem solver.
- A genuine passion about Mogo's products and services.
- The ability to convey enthusiasm over any medium, (chat, email, phone). We don’t hire robots!
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic organization, with a focus on flexibility to keep up with changes.
- Intermediate experience at using multiple computer systems such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Available to work full time days, evenings, and weekends shifts as required.
- Tech savvy, comfortable navigating and working with smart phones, computers, tablets etc.
- Reliable internet connection and a quiet, private place to work from home (for the time being).
- Experience working in a remote environment is a plus.