EQ3 was born in opposition to trends, vowing instead to focus on timeless designs. We make furniture not fast, but to last. Born in opposition to the growing trend of disposable design, our greatest hope is to have our pieces passed down like heirlooms. We pride ourselves on being innovators in our industry, and we believe that the more voices and choices we incorporate into our perspective, the better we’re able to find creative solutions for modern life.
Everything we do is made in consideration of people, of the planet and of our space.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, collaborative individual to join our Customer Care Team as a Customer Experience Expert.
You’ll be joining our EQ3 Head Office team onsite at 70 Lexington Park, Winnipeg, MB, in a full-time, permanent capacity.
- You’ll respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer inquiries by telephone, email or by live chat
- You’ll maintain an updated knowledge of the organization's product, services, and customer service policies
- You’ll investigate concerns and provide customers with all required information to resolve quality and warranty claims to resolution
- You’ll create a case and work with third party technicians and in house teams for warranty claims and repair requests
- You’ll keep customers updated on progress of their claims, service parts requests, shipping dates, quality issues, availability, pricing, and product knowledge
- You’ll participate in training opportunities provided by the organization or by outside entities
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Minimum two (2) years of experience working as a Customer Care Specialist, Agent, or Account Representative (preferred)
- Excellent reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Experience working in a faced-paced environment with the ability to understand, empathize with customers, and prioritize customer needs for an overall positive customer experience
- Strong computer skills and experience working with Windows 10, Microsoft Outlook and other Microsoft Products
- Previous experience working with a ticketing system similar to Zoho Desk or Mapics-AS400
- Critical thinking and the ability to work with little supervision.
PERKS OF LIFE AT EQ3:
- A fun, collaborative environment that values collaboration, and supports work-life balance
- A company culture wherein you are celebrated for your work and compensated accordingly, with an extensive benefits package to boot
- Employee discount program that lets you bring home our designs for less, wellness plans, group banking, and more
- EQ3 Spirit Committee that promotes community engagement, rewards, and recognition for all our employees
- A company that supports professional growth and promotes from within wherever possible