Full Job Description
Customer Experience Agent
Join our team and together we can help people help others! Our talented team represents various Non-Profit organizations who work hard to make a difference in our world. The Inbound Customer Service Representative is responsible for the delivery of superior customer service by processing inbound calls effectively and efficiently, meeting the donor’s and client’s expectations as well as achieving profitable results for FineLine clients through multichannel services. If you are friendly, motivated and have the passion to make a difference, this is the job for you!
Shift hours: 1:00pm to 9:00pm CST and must be able to work weekends
Key Job Activities:
- Provide an excellent Customer Experience across all channels, adhering to all designated quality standards on each call.
- Demonstrates professionalism and great customer service etiquette, using empathy and understanding and possessing the ability to maintain free flowing conversation to ensure an excellent donor experience
- Utilizes applications effectively to process customer transactions accurately
- Maintains a working knowledge of client product, services and promotions
- Ensures compliance with all client and company policies and procedures and written standards of performance
- Demonstrates a strong desire to meet goals and raising funds for long term organizational sustainability
- Completes offline donor administrative work such as responding to emails, updating addresses, social media inquiries or researching information
- Reports on donor trends, itemizes activity drivers, complaints and accomplishments as requested
- Educating customer on ways they can support their cause
Education and Experience Required:
- Education equivalent to a High School diploma/GED or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Exceptional telephone etiquette is required as well as the ability to maintain complete confidentiality of any and all information gained while performing this role.
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Must have the ability to work a flexible work schedule (including but not limited to nights, weekends and holidays)
- Excellent computer and administrative skills (Type 35 WPM )
- Demonstrates excellent phone skills, chat, email with effective active listening, comprehension and conversation skills
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates the ability to establish a great working relationship both internally and externally in a team environment
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain complete confidentiality of all information gained while performing this role
What FineLine can offer you:
- Great health benefits
- Opportunities for career growth, development and continuous learning
- Opportunities to be involved in events that help our communities
- Work Life Balance
- Opportunity to work with an incredibly diverse group of inspiring people
Equipment and Requirements:
- High-speed, broadband internet service (Cable and fiber only; no wireless (WiFi), cellular, DSL, satellite or dial-up services
- Internet access with minimum consistent download speed of 6 Mbps (megabits per second) and minimum consistent upload speed of 2 Mbps as tested using our Speed Test
- Able to connect a PC/laptop directly via Ethernet cable to a router on your network.
- Own Computer - pc/laptop with Windows 10 and 8.00 GB RAM, (Apple/Mac and Chromebooks are not allowed), and USB connected headphones with microphone and mute button.
- USB noise cancelling headset.
- Personal email account.
- Cell phone or land line telephone (VoIP digital phone services are unacceptable) to speak with someone in the office as needed.
- System must be plugged into a surge protector.
- Memos, letters, etc. requiring your signature will be sent via email. The email will include our “Home Agent Electronic Signature” tagging. This is your e-signature which will be considered your valid signature when replying to emails and other communications that require your acknowledgement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.90-$15.40 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)