Requisition ID: 166882
Position Number: 5 Positions
Posting End Date: Open Until Filled
Site: Misericordia Health Centre
Department / Unit: Health Links / Info Sante
Job Stream: Non-Clinical
Union: CUPE/IUOE 987D
Anticipated Start Date - End Date: ASAP - 11/17/2021
Reason for Term: Other Leave
Anticipated Shift: Days, Evenings, Weekends
Daily Hours Worked: 7.5 Hours
Annual Base Hours: 1950
Salary: $17.546, $17.858, $18.194, $18.712, $19.042
Grow your career in the Winnipeg Health Region! Our team provides a spectrum of health care services through an integrated network of sites, services and organizations. We’re united by a shared commitment to excellent and equitable health care.
Functions as a member of the Health Links-Info Santé Team with direction from the professional personnel and management. The CSR is responsible for communicating information to the general public, usually by telephone. Such communication will be performed accurately and consistently while maintaining a friendly customer focussed environment.
- One year experience in an environment with a strong emphasis on customer service is required.
- Basic computer knowledge is an asset.
- Experience in Windows and Microsoft Office preferred.
- Grade XII
- French language skills preferred.
- It is recommended that, at minimum, staff possess the Family & Friends category of training.
- Accurate, effective communication in English is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Works within the Centre’s core values, philosophy, vision, C.Q.I. goals, policies and procedures. Experience performing administrative functions including filing, faxing and mailing an asset. A keen desire to work as a team member in a customer service oriented center.
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing education and participates in professional activities for personal and professional growth.
- Physical health to meet the requirements of the position.
This term position may end earlier as outlined in your collective agreement.
The Collective Agreement this position is covered under, is identified by the Union noted above. As a result of The Health Sector Bargaining Unit Review Act, the bargaining agent for this position may differ from the Union identified. In the event you have any questions, please contact your site Human Resources Department.
This position requires a current satisfactory Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check as conditions of employment. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred. A security check is considered current if it was obtained no more than six (6) months prior to the start of employment.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more positions across the WRHA legal entity that combine to equal more than 1.0 EFT. The WRHA legal entity includes Churchill Health Centre, Deer Lodge Centre, Grace Hospital, Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, Pan Am Clinic, River Park Gardens, Victoria General Hospital, WRHA corporate programs, and WRHA community health services.
Interviewed candidates may be called upon to participate in a skills assessment.
Any application received after the closing time will not be included in the competition