- Job ID: 2021-21469
- Company: Canada Life Assurance Company
- Job Category: Insurance
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Industry: Financial Services and Banking, Insurance
- Career Level: Entry Level, Experienced
- Posted End Date: 10/29/2021
- Catégorie d'emploi: Service à la clientèle
We are Canada Life
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You’re part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You’ll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you’ll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It’s our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that’s trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Be your best at Canada Life.
As a Client Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing prompt, courteous and professional service to our policy holders, advisors and administrative staff. You will respond to telephone inquiries by providing accurate information on our diverse products and services. If you have a background in finance or insurance, this is a perfect opportunity to put your skills and knowledge to use!
The Client Service Centre operates from 8am to 8pmEST Monday to Friday, which means no late evenings and no weekends. We are closed on statutory holidays too!
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
If you are looking for an opportunity to put your customer service, negotiating and analytical skills to good use by helping people find information they are looking for, this is the role for you!
- Responding to client calls by providing accurate information regarding products and services offered through London Life, Great-West Life and Canada Life
- Meeting established service targets and providing superior customer service
- Participating in our 4-6 week training program
- Maintaining a positive and professional approach with clients and the service team
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- A background in financial services is preferable
- Post secondary education in business or finance related field is considered an asset
- Eager to learn about investments or insurance
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and pay close attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and an ability to learn multiple other computer systems
- Ability to work a rotating shift schedule between the hours of 8am to 8pmEST, Monday to Friday
- Fluency in French is considered an asset
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today
We are one of Canada's top 100 employers!
Canada Life serves the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted