As an independent and not for profit organization for over 40 years, we provide health, dental, employee assistance, disability, travel and life coverage to over half a million Manitobans.
At Manitoba Blue Cross, our people are the key to our success! Consider becoming part of our team of professionals committed to providing exceptional customer service.
Join us as we serve our neighbours to support and strengthen our community.
Client Administration Support Representative
Supervisor, Client Administration
The Client Administration Support Representative processes enrollments and changes for the HEB Client, responds to inquiries and correspondence relating to members and ensures that all procedures are properly followed, and production standards are met.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes enrollments, change forms, electronic enrolment
- Processes Sybase and Client Admin Memos
- Processes the monthly deduction reports and provides verbiage to the facilities regarding the discrepancies
- Verifies and requests the running of the monthly enrollment and/or deduction transmissions
- Review monthly employer paid leave of absence (16500)
- Scans incoming mail and filing
- Process member’s direct deposit information
- Process status change lists and termination lists
- Responds to telephone inquiries, emails and correspondence relating to HEB facilities and members
- Processes monthly health spending account credits
- Maintains the disability inbox
- Maintains group files and reviews monthly
- Ensures all procedures are followed and production standards are meet service level agreement
- Identifies opportunities for process efficiency improvement in the HEB account and recommends process/system changes, as appropriate
- Assists Client Administration Representatives
- Identifies and notifies Client Administration Representative, Supervisor, or Manager of group issues, problems or concerns that arise while giving input and suggestions on how to remedy and resolve the concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Dedicated to the principles of exceptional service, committed to responding to, anticipating, and addressing customer needs, for both internal and external customers
- Preference will be given to applicants who have completed some post-secondary education. An equivalent combination of education and 1-2 years experience in an office environment may be considered
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous administrative experience an asset
- Strong analytical problem solving and mathematical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to deal with all levels within the organization in a team environment and external customers.
- Self-directed, with exceptional organizational skills and a proven record of managing and prioritizing multiple tasks within varied and dynamic timelines on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to understand and diagnose complex administrative processes and situations through diplomatic and collaborative probing, investigation, and interaction involving all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to research, analyze, assess, and provide options and make recommendations on matters of procedure and policy.
- Thorough knowledge of office productivity tools including Microsoft Word, Excel, Lotus Notes and various reporting and database applications.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Capable of completing industry education programs entailing self-directed study and the writing of graded examinations. Specific programs include but are not limited to LOMA, CEBS, and ICA . Discipline-specific study may be required in areas such as accounting, credit management, communication, etc. Enrollment in, and completion of, such courses will be encouraged.
We offer competitive salary, modified benefits, a flex work schedule, and a health and wellness program with an on-site fitness centre. We are committed to creating a rewarding environment to foster learning and development for our staff. If you are interested in joining our team, please forward a resume and cover letter, indicating salary expectations, by November 11.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered.
Only those being considered for the selection process will be contacted.
- Pay Type Hourly