Claim Specialist - French Bilingual
Scootaround is looking for a French Bilingual Airline Claim Specialist to join our Airline Division Team in Winnipeg. As an integral part of the team, you will provide creative solutions and resources to assist airline passengers on their travel.
What You Will Do
As an Airline Claim Specialist, you will act as the first point of contact for passengers and use your superior people skills and problem-solving abilities to assist passengers with their mobility equipment on their travels. You will be responsible for effectively managing airline claims by responding to and finding solutions to inquiries and keeping client files current.
What That Actually Involves
- Prioritize airline and passenger inquiries in a timely and solution-oriented manner.
- Coordinate and follow up routinely with airlines, passengers, manufacturers, and vendors.
- Research appropriate vendors to provide timely solutions for claim resolution.
- Accurately obtain and document intake details.
- Accurately and professionally document the details of the claim in the notes.
- Prepare work and purchase orders, manage quotes, and follow up on invoices to complete the claim and ensure the supporting documents are uploaded.
- Work with the Airline Division Senior Specialist to ensure all inquiries from Quality Assurance are resolved in a timely manner.
- Manage a portfolio of at least 30 – 35 active claims, subject to change based on operational requirements.
- Perform other administrative duties, as required.
What You Will Need
- Must speak fluently in both English and French.
- A minimum of three (3) years of customer service experience (call centre or insurance claims environment an asset).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, telephone manner and IT literacy.
- The ability to maintain calm and professional manner when communicating with distressed customers.
- Strong attention to detail to enter passenger and client data with accuracy.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Creative approaches to solving complex problems.
- Flexible and able to work all shifts including evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Fun, flexible, team-oriented environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Remote working will evolve into a hybrid working situation as Covid-19 restrictions allow.
- Must have reliable internet speed and broadband connection to work from home.
Who We Are
Scootaround is North America’s leading mobility enhancement company. We rent, repair and service scooters, wheelchairs, walkers, oxygen and all other types of personal mobility equipment in over 2,500 locations across North America and recently moved to directly selling mobility equipment through our online store and call centre. Since 1997, Scootaround has been a proven innovator in developing solutions for travelers requiring personal mobility equipment. Today, Scootaround is the only company in the world uniquely positioned to accommodate a growing demographic utilizing these services worldwide.
How to Apply
- We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you thrive on helping people, think about choosing a rewarding career where you will have the opportunity to connect with people in challenging situations