NEW! CANADA-MANITOBA JOB GRANT INTAKE OPENS AUG. 30/2021
The Canada-Manitoba Job Grant helps employers offset the costs of training new employees, or costs associated with developing the skills of their existing workers to meet the requirements of their present job, or to attain a promotion.
Eligible employers may apply for up to $10,000 per employee to assist with training costs delivered by a third party. Employers with 100 or fewer employees must contribute a minimum of 25 per cent of training costs, and employers with over 100 employees must contribute a minimum of 50 per cent of training costs. Employers can apply for up to a max of $100,000 in funding.
Eligible training for the second intake will include training that takes place between April 1, 2021 and March 15, 2022. Employers must have a job available for the trainee upon successful completion of the training. For existing employees, the purpose of training should be to upgrade their skills so they may move up to a better job, or meet employer needs in the workplace.
The second intake for this grant will open August 30, 2021.
Your Trusted Training Partner
MCCA provides leading-edge training customized to meet your needs. In addition, numerous courses are available right now to upskill and reskill your workforce, including new workers.
Our unique advantage as a trusted training provider in Manitoba is that we work with you to clearly define your training requirements and customize solutions to fit your specific needs. We also provide instructors that have both academic and industry credentials, supplying your staff with immediately applicable, industry-specific skills.
Our process involves four phases for completion:
- Assessment – we will work with you to clearly define your specific training requirements
- Design – we have instructional designers and subject-matter experts design your customized training solutions
- Delivery – our subject-matter experts will deliver your training online or face to face, or a combination of both
- Evaluation – we frequently ask for feedback from you and your employees both during and after the training so that we can make adjustments to ensure subsequent deliveries of your training build on the quality of the initial training
- To access the an Employer Fact Sheet, click here.