Canada-Manitoba Job Grant
Intake 1 for the 2022/23 Canada-Manitoba Job Grant is NOW OPEN!
You must download the new CMJG application. Applications submitted on previous versions of the application will NOT be accepted.
Eligible training dates include training that began on or after April 1, 2022 and ends on or before March 15, 2023.
COVID-19 related training is eligible for funding.
Due to the volume of applications, it can take several weeks before your application is reviewed and a funding decision made. An email will be sent to you as soon as a decision has been made. We thank you for your patience.
- Applications MUST be submitted using the latest version of the CMJG application. The application can be downloaded from the link below. Applications submitted on prior versions will not be accepted.
- Applications MUST be submitted by the applicant. Applications will NOT be accepted from training providers on behalf of a client.
- Continuous intake until the Job Grant funding is fully allotted or all eligible applications have been funded, whichever comes first.
- Applications will be funded in the order they are received.
- Training participants are no longer required to complete the online Training Participant Privacy and Consent form.
- A portion of Job Grant funding will be reserved for training that assists businesses to recover from COVID-19.
- The Job Grant will contribute up to 75% of eligible training costs for small employers – those with 100 or fewer employees – and up to 50% for companies with 101 or more employees.
- Ineligible employers include:
- Prior recipients of three Job Grants over the past five years
- Current recipient of funding from Manitoba under another Industry Workforce Development program such as the Industry Expansion Program, or the Workforce Development Program
- Employers who don’t meet all of the eligibility criteria listed on the grant application
- K-12 schools funded by provincial/federal sources
- Federal, provincial and territorial governments
- Federal and provincial crown corporations and agencies
- The CMJG application is a large Excel spreadsheet and may take time to open.
- Funding is not guaranteed.
Your Trusted Training Partner
MCCA provides leading-edge training customized to meet your needs. In addition, numerous courses are available right now to upskill and reskill your workforce, including new workers.
Our unique advantage as a trusted training provider in Manitoba is that we work with you to clearly define your training requirements and customize solutions to fit your specific needs. We also provide instructors that have both academic and industry credentials, supplying your staff with immediately applicable, industry-specific skills.
Our process involves four phases for completion:
- Assessment – we will work with you to clearly define your specific training requirements
- Design – we have instructional designers and subject-matter experts design your customized training solutions
- Delivery – our subject-matter experts will deliver your training online or face to face, or a combination of both
- Evaluation – we frequently ask for feedback from you and your employees both during and after the training so that we can make adjustments to ensure subsequent deliveries of your training build on the quality of the initial training
To discuss this opportunity in more detail contact [email protected]