Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility.
AAA Alarm Systems Ltd., a Bell MTS Company, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers.
Position: Central Station Alarm Operator, Contract 18 months, AAA
The CMS operator’s overall objective is to attract and retain customers by providing outstanding customer service.
- Responding to alarms and signals following customer protocols and standards as outlined
- Handle inbound alarm related telephone calls, dispatching authorities as required
- Provide after-hour support: Troubleshooting, creating, and scheduling service tickets
- Work with our customers to check signals, update information and provide reporting
- Actively participate in coaching sessions and complete mid and year-end performance reviews
- Must be available to work day and weekend shifts (in a 7-week rotation schedule)
- At least six months’ customer service experience preferred
- Ability to listen attentively and to use the information provided by customers to tailor responses and actions to meet the customers' specific needs
- Strong customer service, analytical, and decision making skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Security experience an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Application Deadline: 09/26/2021
Position Type: Union
Position Level: Unifor Local 7
Job Status: Temporary - Full time
Job Location: Canada : Manitoba : Winnipeg
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected].